Real Nappy Life
18 Westow Street
London SE19 3AH
Turning Black Friday, Green! Green Friday challenges, encourages and aims to excite us to shop more mindfully and sustainably by making conscious choices that will have a positive impact on the planet, such as buying sustainable brands or picking up preloved.
At this event, you will:
- Learn about the benefits of reusable nappies, the different types and how to use, wash and dry them.
- Claim a free reusable nappy voucher to help you get started. Find out more about the Real Nappies for London Voucher Incentive Scheme – apply online or bring your supporting documentation to apply on the day.
- Purchase brand new reusable nappies, or redeem your reusable nappy voucher in-store at Real Nappy Life.
- Learn about hiring reusable nappies with South London Nappies – a Cloth Nappy Library.
- Give & Take – pass on, or take for free, no longer needed good quality second-hand, reusable nappies, baby clothes and maternity wear. No need to bring to take. If you are donating, please ensure the items are clean and in a useable condition. We do not accept toys or other bulky items.
- Meet local parents with babies.
Relax and enjoy a hot drink and a bite to eat with Freshwater’s Zero-Waste Café-Bar at Real Nappy Life. Indoor and outdoor seating available in the garden.
For further information, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org or 020 3150 2023.
Location: Real Nappy Life, 18 Westow Street, London SE19 3AH
Free event. Please register to attend so we know you’re coming or drop in on the day.