How to Redeem your Real Nappy Voucher
When attending a nappy demo or visiting a shop please take evidence of your identity (eg a driver’s licence, passport) with you. You can show your e-voucher on your mobile or print it out. If you have received a postal voucher please bring that with you.
When shopping online, please do not enter your voucher code into supplier promotional code boxes, this will not work. Instead, please contact your chosen supplier to find out their specific voucher redemption instructions. They should also have instructions advertised on their website. The supplier will hold your order until they can verify your voucher and your delivery address should be the same address as shown on the voucher.
If you are having trouble redeeming your voucher online please contact Real Nappies for London or your chosen supplier.
Voucher Terms & Conditions
Your reusable nappy voucher:
- can only be used by the person named on it;
- can only be used to buy nappies, wraps, booster pads, liners, nappy grips, training pants or for a trial laundry service;
- cannot buy swim nappies, buckets, changing mats, clothes or other such baby products;
- cannot be exchanged for cash, i.e. you cannot have cash change if you buy less than the value of the voucher;
- must be used within six months of its issue date and redeemed in one purchase with a supplier listed on our where to buy supplier list;
- is only valid while you remain a resident of the borough – you may be asked for identification or current proof of address when you use your voucher.
Please ensure you receive an itemised receipt when you spend your voucher.
NOTE: the proper use of the voucher is the responsibility of the person named on it. Details are kept for 36 months and vouchers are tracked. In the event of fraud, the person registered for the voucher will be contacted by the issuing authority and may be prosecuted.
The voucher lasts for 6 months. During this time Real Nappies for London will contact you as a reminder to spend your voucher and to promote local real nappy events.