Real Nappy Voucher Terms and Conditions
By accepting the Terms of Conditions of the Real Nappies for London (RNfL) Voucher Scheme, you agree that:
- You are living in a voucher participating borough and you have a baby under 18 months (or expecting a baby). Vouchers are issued one per baby. Only the applicant may use the voucher and must still be living in the borough upon the time of redeeming the voucher. If you are applying on behalf of your partner, please enter their details in the application form.
- Information you submit in the application form will be held by Real Nappies for London for 36 months for monitoring and research purposes. Real Nappies for London can contact you during these 36 months to:
- remind you to spend your voucher;
- advertise real nappy related events so you can redeem your voucher
- request feedback of the scheme to improve our service in the future.
Information will not be passed onto persons not involved in the scheme administration or used for any other purpose. To unsubscribe from our e-mails please contact: email@example.com.
- Real Nappies for London will issue your voucher by e-mail, unless otherwise stated in the application form. E-vouchers are usually processed within two to three working days and postal voucher will take up to ten working days to arrive. Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your contacts list to make sure that the e-voucher comes through safely.
- The proper use of the voucher is the responsibility of the person named on it. In the event of fraud, the person registered for the voucher will be contacted by the issuing local authority and may be prosecuted.
- Real Nappies for London does not endorse one particular brand or real nappy manufacturer.
Your Real Nappy Voucher:
- can only be used by the person named on it;
- can only be used to buy nappies, wraps, booster pads, liners, nappy grips, training pants or for a trial laundry service;
- cannot buy swim nappies, buckets, changing mats, clothes or other such baby products;
- cannot be exchanged for cash, i.e. you cannot have cash change if you buy less than the value of the voucher;
- must be used within six months of its issue date and redeemed in one purchase with a supplier listed on our ‘where to buy’ supplier list;
- is only valid while you remain a resident of the borough – you may be asked for identification or current proof of address when you use your voucher.