London Community Resource Network Job Description
|Job Title:||Real Nappies for London Project Assistant|
|Salary:||£18,330 pro-rata (£7,332 pa)|
|Hours:||Part-Time 15 hours per week (working hours negotiable)|
|Contract:||Fixed Term Contract|
|Reports to:||LCRN Project Manager|
|Deadline:||Midnight – Sunday 16th February 2020|
Real Nappies for London (RNfL) is a pan-London waste prevention scheme working with Local Authorities to provide information to parents about the alternatives to disposable nappies. We are looking for someone to work alongside LCRN’s project manager to both administer the Real Nappies for London voucher scheme and provide outreach, in particular, supporting promotional events.
The Main Duties Include:
- Promoting and providing support for reusable nappy events across London
- Working with volunteers at outreach events
- Processing and following up with reusable nappy voucher applications
- Liaising with applicants by telephone and e-mail
- Responding to and recording public enquiries
- Monitoring redemption of vouchers and retention of reusable nappy use
- Updating Real Nappies for London’s social media accounts and its website
- Providing general admin assistance to LCRN when required
|E||Understanding of reusable nappies|
|E||Understanding of waste prevention initiatives|
|E||Excellent written and presentational skills|
|E||Professional telephone manner|
|E||Methodical approach and attention to detail|
|E||Excellent personal organisation and time management|
|E||Proficiency in the use of a full range of office software|
|E||Experience of maintaining information systems|
Minimum 15 hours per week. We are hoping to attract additional funding which would allow this post to take on additional hours.
£18,330 pro-rata, 15 hours per week gives an annual salary of £7,332.
How to Apply:
Please send a copy of your CV and a short cover letter outlining your suitability for the job to firstname.lastname@example.org by the deadline of midnight – Sunday 16th February 2020. All applicants must be legally allowed to work in the UK and not require any visa sponsorship. Interviews will be arranged for Thursday 27th & Friday 28th February 2020. Start date asap upon successful interview.