The WEN FORUM, is a quarterly meet up featuring keynote speakers discussing topics of the moment. Run by the Women’s Environmental Network, the WEN FORUM is an inspiring, topical event not to missed.
Upcoming WEN FORUM on 20th March 2019:
Generation Plastic – Toxic Chemicals in Plastics, What’s the Problem?
When: Wednesday 20th March, 18.00 – 21.00
Where: Amnesty International UK, 25 New Inn Yard, London EC2A 3EA
Speaker Panel includes:
- Emma Ross, Mamalina, plastic free vlogger and blogger
- Jayn Sterland, Managing Director Weleda UK
- Helen Lynn, Co-founder, CoolGreen and Health Adviser, WEN
- Emma Priestland, Plastic Campaigner, Friends of the Earth
- Chantal Van den Bossche, Head of Communications & Advocay, WECF
- Sammy Britten, Nappy Ever After
- Dr Anna Watson, Head of Advocacy, CHEM Trust – Chair
We’ve teamed up with WEN to offer a special 50% off standard tickets for this event. Please use code: RNFL50 when booking via Eventbrite. When booking: select the number of tickets and then enter the code by clicking on the ‘Enter Promotional Code’ hyperlink.
For more information about the event: www.wen.org.uk/thewenforum