At RNfL we can’t claim to have any expertise on this subject. However we are aware that it’s difficult (as with nappies) to make an informed choice. So we are publicising this event in London.
Vaccination – The Question
DR JAYNE LM DONEGAN
Date: Monday 27th January 2014
Time: 6.30pm – 8.30pm (Please arrive by 6.15pm)
Location: CNM, 41 Riding House Street, London W1W 7BE (Nearest tube Oxford Circus)
Entry: £10 per person
GP & Homeopath, Dr Jayne Donegan was a former strong supporter of the UK’s Universal Childhood Vaccination Programme, but her subsequent research led her to change her opinion. In this seminar Dr Donegan will address:
· Factors key to decreases in deaths from childhood diseases.
· Efficacy of common childhood vaccinations.
· Safety risks versus benefits of modern vaccinations.
· How government & pharmaceutical companies manage vaccine data.
· What historical evidence tells us about protecting children’s health today.
Book on line or call 01342 410 505 This is the link to use http://www.naturopathy-uk.com/shop/vaccination-jan2014.html)