REAL LIFE REUSABLES #RNFLGIVEAWAY FOR PLASTIC FREE JULY
POST A PHOTO OR VIDEO ANSWERING A REAL LIFE REUSABLES CAPTION ON INSTAGRAM OR FACEBOOK
If you are a parent with a baby currently in nappies or a parent-to-be, living in Greater London (one of the 32 London Boroughs and City of London), aged 18+ then you can get involved with our caption competition for a chance to win a bundle of reusable nappies and accessories worth £225.
Opening 1st July 2020 and closing at midnight on 31st July 2020. One submission only per person of either a photo or a maximum 60 second video answering captions below to enter the Real Life Reusables #RNFLGIVEAWAY. Your submission must be posted to your Instagram or Facebook account making sure you use the two hashtags #RealLifeReusables #RNFLGIVEAWAY and tag @realnappiesforlondon. If you have a private account, you can direct message us or send by email email@example.com and we’ll post it on our Instagram and Facebook account on your behalf.
Two winners will be selected by a panel of judges, who will select the winners based on the creativity and quality of the caption and photo or video. Making it fun and engaging will win you kudos with the judges! Winner One will be chosen from the category of parents who are currently using reusable nappies. Winner Two will be chosen from the category of parents/parent-to-be who have not yet started using reusable nappies.
The winners will be announced on Monday 10th August 2020 at 12noon via @realnappiesforlondon on Instagram and Facebook. Further details on how to enter and Terms and Conditions can be found below.
Currently using reusable nappies?
Answer the following two captions ‘I love using #ReusableNappies because…’ and ‘My message to parents getting started with reusable nappies is…’ with a photo or in a maximum 60 second video on Instagram or Facebook using the hashtags #RealLifeReusables #RNFLGIVEAWAY and tag @realnappiesforlondon.
Not yet started or a parent-to-be?
Answer the following caption ‘I’m going to use #ReusableNappies because…‘ and upload it with a photo or in a maximum 60 second video on Instagram or Facebook using the hashtags #RealLifeReusables #RNFLGIVEAWAY and tag @realnappiesforlondon.
Answers to captions should be in one photo post (maximum of 100 words in caption) or one video post (maximum 60 seconds, maximum 100 words in caption). One post per person only. Please ensure that your photo or video is well-lit, of highest quality resolution and recording available for images and audio. You may like to also tag your Local Council saying thank you for the incentive scheme they’ve offered, as well as using #PlasticFreeJuly. Don’t forget to tag a friend and share!
If you have a private Instagram account you can send us your photo or video via Instagram message, Facebook message or by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will then post it on our social media channels – Instagram and Facebook – and tag you.
Please remember, only post what you are happy sharing with others online. We reserve the right to remove/block any and all postings that we deem irrelevant and/or offensive to the #RealLifeReusables promotion and to our followers of Real Nappies for London (London Community Resource Network). Do not upload images or videos found on the internet. Your submission must be your own photo or video.
Promoter: Real Nappies for London, London Community Resource Network, Ground Floor, 20 Club Row, London E2 7EY. Please read the full terms and conditions below.
Real Life Reusables #RNFLGIVEAWAY Terms and Conditions
Real Life Reusables #RNFLGIVEAWAY Terms and Conditions
- Promoter: Real Nappies for London, London Community Resource Network, Ground Floor, 20 Club Row, London E2 7EY.
- Eligibility: This prize promotion is open to parents with a baby currently in nappies, or parents-to-be, aged 18+ living in Greater London (living in one of the 33 Local Authority Districts), except for anyone directly connected with the planning or administration of the prize promotion including London Community Resource Network / Real Nappies for London employees, Local Authority officers participating with the Real Nappies for London scheme and reusable nappy suppliers, manufacturers and stockists.
- To enter: Internet access and an Instagram or Facebook account required for entry. One submission per person only. Upload a photo or maximum 60 second video answering an opening caption provided by Real Nappies for London. Parents who are currently using reusables on their baby should answer the captions: ‘I love using #ReusableNappies because…’ and ‘My message to parents getting started with reusable nappies is…’. Parents/parent-to-be who have not yet started using reusable nappies should answer the caption: ‘I’m going to use #ReusableNappies because…’. Submissions for the giveaway must include the hashtags #RealLifeReusables #RNFLGIVEAWAY in the caption and tag @realnappiesforlondon in the post. Entrants can also tag their Local Authority who may have given them a reusable nappy incentive. Please ensure your post is clear and well-lit. Use highest quality resolution and recording available for images and audio. If your Instagram or Facebook account is private you can submit your video or picture with caption by private message or by email to email@example.com. This is so we can see your entry and share on our social media profile. Do not upload images or videos found on the internet or for which you are not the holder of the intellectual property.
- Only one submission in either video or photo format is allowed per person. One submission equals one entry into the prize draw.
- Promotion Period: The Real Life Reusable Giveaway opens on Wednesday 1st July 2020 and closes midnight on Friday 31st July 2020.
- Entries that are incomplete, delayed, wrongly delivered, or not received for whatever reason will not be accepted.
- Any entries that we consider (in our absolute discretion) to be dangerous, vulgar, offensive, indecent, illegal, racist, copied, offensive, cruel or fraudulent, or infringe on the rights or copyright of others will be immediately disqualified and removed/blocked. We will not tolerate anyone who posts or is seen to be posting comments via any social media channel or anywhere else during this prize promotion that we think are bullying, spiteful or upsetting to other entrants and followers of Real Nappies for London, London Community Resource Network. Anyone acting in this way will be disqualified from the prize draw.
- You are responsible for any content you post/tag to us and you should only provide content which you are comfortable sharing with others. We do not take responsibility for such content and we reserve the right to remove or block any and all postings that we deem irrelevant to the #RealLifeReusables promotion.
- No third party or bulk entries. If it becomes apparent that either a participant or household is using any means to circumvent this condition such as, and without limitation, using multiple identities, fraudulently falsifying data, acting fraudulently or dishonestly in the opinion of the Promoter or otherwise acting in violation of these terms, these participants will be disqualified, and any prize entitlement will be void.
- The entry instructions form part of the rules. By entering, you agree to accept and be bound by the rules.
- Winner selection: There will be two winners of the prize draw. Two winners will be selected by a panel of judges after the closing date and time of the promotion and will select the winners based on the creativity and quality of the caption and photo or video. Making it fun and engaging will win you kudos with the judges. Winner One will be chosen from the category of parents who are currently using reusable nappies answering the captions: ‘I love using #ReusableNappies because…’ and ‘My message to parents getting started with reusable nappies is…’ by submission of a photo OR maximum 60 second video using the hashtags #RealLifeReusables #RNFLGIVEAWAY and tag @RealNappiesforLondon on Instagram or Facebook. Winner Two will be chosen from the category of parents/parent-to-be who have not yet started using reusable nappies answering the caption: ‘I’m going to use #ReusableNappies because…‘ by submission of a photo OR maximum 60 second video using the hashtags #RealLifeReusables #RNFLGIVEAWAY and tag @RealNappiesforLondon on Instagram or Facebook.
- Prize fund: There are two reusable nappy bundles available as a prize. One reusable nappy bundle worth £225 per winner. This will be delivered by post within 28 days of prize acceptance.
- There is no alternative to the prizes stated and the prize reusable nappy bundle must be accepted by the named winners.
- Winner notification: The two winners will be announced on Facebook and Instagram and notified via Direct Message by @realnappiesforlondon on Monday 10th August 2020 at 12noon. Please check ‘message requests’ in your Instagram or Facebook inbox. If the winner does not respond within the initial seven days of notification, they will be contacted via Direct Message again allowing for a further seven days to respond. If contact cannot be made, or the prize is not claimed, within 14 days of the initial prize notification date an alternative winner will be drawn. Only a private message from the same Instagram account that we notify will be accepted.
- It is the responsibility of the entrant to provide their correct, up-to-date details when confirming acceptance of the prize in order for their prize claim to be processed. The Promoter cannot be held responsible for the winner failing to supply accurate information which affects prize acceptance or delivery of their prize.
- Where we suspect that an individual has breached these T&Cs we reserve the right to verify the winner and ask for proof of identity, age and address and that they are the person associated with the winning notification.
- The two winners agree to take part in reasonable publicity without payment. Such publicity includes, without limitation, publishing the winner’s name or social media handle, their submitted video or image with caption and any statements made by them concerning the Promotion and the prize won as part of the Promotion on Real Nappies for London’s Instagram, Facebook and Twitter accounts, including in an issue of Real Nappies for London online newsletter.
- Freedom of Information Requests: The surname and Local Authority of the two winners will be made available to anyone who requests it by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 months of the closing date. Participants may request that their surname and Local Authority is not published in the event they win by emailing: email@example.com before the closing date.
- Winner details will not be used for any other purpose or transferred to third parties.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Instagram and Facebook. You understand that you are providing your information to the Promoter and not to Instagram or to Facebook.
- We reserve the right to cancel, amend, withdraw, terminate or temporarily suspend this promotion for whatever reason, with no liability to any entrants or third parties if the failure to deliver our obligations is outside our reasonable control. However, if this happens, we will use all reasonable endeavours to avoid consumer disappointment.
- The Promoter accepts no responsibility for system errors or other issues that may result in disruption to winner notifications or prizes.
- Entry into the Promotion is at the entrant’s sole risk. To the extent permitted by law, the Promoter does not accept any responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury, costs, expenses or claims (whether in contract, tort or otherwise) suffered by entrants in connection with the Promotion and/or accepting a prize. The Promoter further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to entrants or any other person relating to or resulting from participation with this Promotion save that nothing in these terms and conditions shall act to limit or exclude the Promoter’s liability resulting from its negligence or fraud.
- The Promoter’s decision is final and binding.
- The application and interpretation of these terms and conditions shall be governed by the law of England and Wales and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction in relation to any dispute concerning them.